Step-By-Step Manual for DentistsNew volunteers should submit a Volunteer Application(coming soon) and send it to the Smiles central office. Smiles sends a welcome package with all necessary forms. These forms are also available for download on the website at www.smilesforsuccess.org.
Prior to Treatment
Step 1. Smiles will contact you when a need in your area arises.
Step 2. Smiles will send a Participant Report to you that includes basic background information about your patient.
Step 3. The Smiles participant will call your office to set up her first appointment.
Step 4. After the initial visit, the following forms should be submitted to the Smiles office for board approval prior to treatment:
- Agreement for Dental Procedures (download form)
- Treatment Plan Participant (download form)
- Release Form (download)
After Completion of TreatmentStep 6. After completion of treatment you should submit the following forms:
- In-kind Expense Report (can be substituted with patient ledger) (download form)
- Lab Reimbursement Form (Smiles needs the original invoices mailed or faxed in order to reimburse for lab expenses) (download form)
- Participant Evaluation (download form)
- Before and After Pictures (please email high resolution image files to firstname.lastname@example.org)