Affiliate Partners / Job Readiness ProgramDownload Affiliates Form
Guidelines for Smiles for Success
- The organization should be a charity or governmental institution, which would qualify under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- The organization must provide job training or preparation that will lead to successful employment.
- The organization must provide follow up programs to ensure job retention.
- Women referred to the Smiles program should be preparing to reenter the workforce and should not currently hold a compensative position outside of the job-training program through which they are applying.
- Women applying to the Smiles program should have completed more than half of their training program to ensure success and completion of the Smiles program.
- Women must be drug-free for at least three months before applying to the Smiles program.
- The Smiles program does not provide complete make-overs. The help provided is meant to be a short-term solution with the goal that participants will find employment and follow up with dental care as needed.
- Caseworkers should be prepared to work closely with the participant and the Smiles program to monitor progress and provide guidance as necessary.
- Caseworkers should report any issues or concerns that may arise during treatment to the Smiles office.