About the Campaign
In collaboration with the 2021 AAWD Workshop for Women this fall, the Smiles for Success Foundation invites everyone to participate in the first annual “Steps for Smiles” virtual run! Registered participants can then choose to join the race by themselves or join a team to raise funds for women in need within your local community.
|1. Register as a participant
Your $50 donation secures your registration package. You can participate as an individual or a team member.
|2. Start sharing and fundraising
Share your race fundraiser with your friends, family, and social media.
|3. Start Stepping out on Race Day
Download your favorite race app and start your steps! You have one month to submit your race progress online with our hashtags.
How to Participate
- Everyone that completes their registration before September 10th will receive a free race t-shirt and welcome package.
- Race starts on September 18th with the kickoff of the AAWD Virtual Workshop for Women.
- You have one month to complete your walk or run, ending on October 23rd.
- Download a free running tracker app like “map my run” or similar to track your route.
- Post your route! Use the hashtags #smilesmovement #stepsforsmiles #smilesforsuccess and tag @womendentists and @womendentistssmiles in your posts!
- Individuals and teams that surpass their fundraising goals will be announced during the closing award session in the AAWD Virtual Workshop on October 23rd!
You can pay by credit or debit card using the Paypal payment option. Don’t worry, you don’t need a paypal account to process your payment. For offline donations, please make checks payable to :
Smiles For Success
7794 Grow Drive
Pensacola, FL 32514
*The Smiles for Success Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, charitable organization and as such, this donation to the Foundation may be tax deductible. For your tax purposes, our FEIN is 36-4131755. Please check with your personal accountant on the IRS rules and regulations regarding a donation to a tax-exempt entity.